We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When was the last time you had a romantic dinner with your spouse? You don't have to have a special occasion to host a romantic dinner for them!В Set aside the excuse you can't cook. If you are culinarily-challenged, you can still plan a romantic dinner at home for the two of you by either choosing simple recipes to follow or by purchasing some of the meal courses from a restaurant or store.
What You Need:
- A Plan
- A Menu
- Mood Music
- Romantic Movie
- Nice linen for the table, good tableware, crystal glasses
- Creative Thinking
- Set the stage forВ your romantic dinner by making sure the two of you will be alone.If you have children, arrange for babysitting at someone else's home.
- Plan your romantic dinner on an evening of a week that you are sure your spouse won't have other time commitments already scheduled.
- Do you want the romantic dinner to be a surprise or not? If it is a surprise, light candles in the entrance of your home to surprise your spouse. If the dinner won't be a surprise, consider giving your spouse an invitation that you write yourself. Send the invitation by mail, leave it on your partner'sВ pillow, send it with a bouquet of flowers, leave it on the dash of their car, etc. Your invitation needs to be specific as to when the romantic dinner is planned. Be creative!
- Set the table with a tablecloth, cloth napkins, nice dinnerware, crystal, unscented candles, and flowers. The napkins can be rolled or folded in a pretty way.
- Sprinkle the table with rose petals or sparkly heart shaped sprinkles. You can set floating candles in small glasses filled partly with cranberry juice.
- Decide on your romantic dinner menu. Keep it simple, but don't forget the appetizers. Plan on serving foods that your spouse likesвЂ¦ this isn't a time to experiment with a new recipe.
- If you are going to orderВ part of your romantic dinner from a restaurant or other source, make sure you have time to transfer the menu items to attractive bowls and platters.
- Choose the music you want to listen to ahead of time, and have soft romantic music playing in the background.
- Create dimmed lighting for the room where you will be dining. Small, white Christmas light strings can have the desired look. So can a fire in a fireplace.
- Turn off the television, computers, and other distractions.